This reputation is based on a unique blend of expertise and dedication to protecting our clients’ interests at all times, focusing on maximising their results while minimising risk.
We are completely independent and work collaboratively with our clients throughout the cycles of their property ownership.
Wayne Smith, Director
Wayne advises businesses, not-for-profit organisations and investors, helping them to understand and capture the full value of their property assets so that they can achieve their commercial and organisational objectives.
- Very experienced in maximising value and benefit from property for clients.
- Protects clients’ position in negotiations with property market participants.
- Finds value in challenging circumstances and solves property problems.
- Interprets market trends to help clients achieve their objectives.
Holding a property degree and having undertaken post-graduate study in finance and investment, Wayne gained extensive experience in creating landowner value during his time as a director of the two leading international real estate firms and, subsequently, for over a decade as a development manager. He has strong experience of principals’ financial risk exposure in significant property developments and he regularly negotiates complex development agreements on behalf of clients.
Martin Hillier, Director
With over 30 years of successful development experience, Martin’s focus is on helping landowners understand and capitalise on the development potential of their properties while minimising their exposure to risk.
- Hands-on experience, having undertaken multiple developments including as principal.
- 30 plus years of experience of the property development process.
- Expertise in calculating what a developer can pay.
- Understands risk and how to minimise risk exposure.
Over the course of his career, Martin has undertaken numerous site assessments and feasibility analyses, and the project design, approval and construction, project finance and leasing and sale of completed developments ranging from $5m to $2b.
Clients who have benefited include Adelaide, Deakin and Wollongong universities, Bankstown Airport and Port Macquarie-Hastings Council, together with numerous church groups, clubs, businesses, schools and other not-for-profit organisations.